Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Switching OBGYN's

 We just moved to Seattle and are happy to be home in the rain. Because of the move, I had to switch dr's at 33 weeks. I have been told that isn't great time to switch OBGYN's but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
 Comparatively, the care is the same but the customer service was far better in Charlotte than what I am receiving in Seattle. [So, if you are reading this in Charlotte, I recommend Charlotte OBGYN.] But my Seattle OB office is something else. If my appointment is at 1:30pm, I will not be in to see the dr until 2:15pm without fail, they are at least 30 min late.
 I needed an ultrasound done last week (just to update my records) and they had me call another Ultrasound Center to do it. I had to call 3 times to make the appointment because the receptionist didn't send my name over to scheduling at the other place.  Really? Because I have 2hrs to be tracking down why your receptionist didn't send an email?
 I don't mind waiting 10-15 minutes but I do mind being the only one in the waiting room and it still taking 30 minutes to get me into see the dr. for a 5 min check up.
 Like I said, the care is fine but after the baby is born, I will be switching OBGYN's just because these people can't read a clock.

No comments: